at PRMG »
May 10, 2013
• PRMG designed Commercials, an Advertisement and a Coaster for Gershow Recycling, a Brochure for The Law Firm of Nona Shikh, PC, a Mailer for Windham Property Management, an Advertisement for Star Island Yacht Club and Marina, a Newsletter for Long Island Progressive Coalition, and Letterhead, Envelopes, Business Cards, an Advertisement and a Brochure for Georgaklis & Mallas PLLC.
• Central Veterinary Associates
Dr. John Charos was featured on WINS Radio (1010 AM), Channel 4, Eyewitness News, FiOS1 News, News 12 and PIX 11 in a segment on the plight of Midnight, a Chesapeake Bay retriever mix rescued from Hurricane Sandy and recently released from a six-month quarantine for possible rabies.
• Save-A-Pet Animal Rescue and Adoption Center, Inc.
Lynne Schoepfer was interviewed by Eyewitness News and The Port-Times Record about Midnight, a dog that was brought in from Central Veterinary Associates to Save-A-Pet by Guardians of Rescue.
The Long Island Press interviewed Bob Cleva about US Lacrosse’s denial of use of the Crasche Middie in girls lacrosse at the high school and collegiate levels. The story was also picked up by NFL Evolution.
• Alzheimer’s Disease Resource Center, Inc.
Alzheimer’s Disease Resource Center announced that it has a new support group in Glen Cove for family members caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s Disease or other forms of dementia. This was reported in Newsday’s Act 2 section.
• Gershow Recycling
Gershow Recycling donated the use of 30 vehicles for the 6th Annual Chuck Varese Vehicle Extrication Tournament. This was covered by FiOS1 and Newsday.com.
• Charles Rutenberg Realty
Joe Moshé’s article on short sales appeared in the May issue of Mann Report Residential.
• Sahn Ward Coschignano & Baker, PLLC
Elaine Colavito was featured in Long Island Pulse’s “Please Stand Up” section for her being named to the Board of Directors of the Nassau County Women’s Bar Association.
What's Happening at PRMG
PRMG Internship Opportunities
The Public Relations and Marketing Group is currently
seeking interns. Please mail your resumé with a cover letter noting your
interest in public relations and marketing to: PRMG
Internships, 156 North Ocean Avenue, Patchogue,
N.Y. 11772, e-mail it to email@example.com or
fax it to the attention of the Internship Coordinator
at: 631-207-1067. For
more information, please call the firm at (631)
207-1057, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to
5 p.m. ET.